Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2 months old and over 13 pounds!

Below are some photos taken between mid April and mid May. I labeled them so you know who is who among the babies. They are such great little boys! Jillian is truly an amazing big sister. She absolutely LOVES the babies and wants to play with them and cuddle them all the time. They must get at least 10 kisses from her each day and she's getting more and more excited about them now that they're smiling. The boys had their 2 month check up last week and Matthew is weighing 13lbs 13oz and William is 13lbs and 4oz. They're both just under 21 inches tall--which amazes me because Jillian was 21 inches tall at birth. Hard to believe! They both LOVE the bath and have become much more active and attentive to the world around them.

We had a fantastic road trip to FL; it lasted about 6 hours which included a nice stop to rest and eat each way. We were able to visit with Grammy and Grampa, Aunt Edie and Uncle Billy and Tricia, Craig, Preston, Crawford and Elias while they were vacationing at Disney. We had a great time relaxing back in FL!

Mother's day this year fell on my birthday which was an special coincidence. Mike made me breakfast before we all went to a great new playground. He then made me dinner and made sure that I didn't have to wash one dish (or bottle) all day long. Jillian presented me with a bunch of birthday and Mother's day cards and sang Happy Birthday to me in her lovely singing voice. The weather couldn't have been nicer too. It was a perfect day! Probably one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time!

Mike is getting ready for another week long trip to work down in FL at the end of May. He's taking Jillian with him to hang out with Grammy and Grampa for the week. They plan to take her back to Disney and probably do the normal swimming, golf putting and cookie making activities. Jillian will love every minute of it I'm sure. I'll be home with the boys for the week, which will be nice and relaxing, but I have a feeling that it'll be all too quiet without my conversationalist with me. :-)

I'll post more pics in a couple weeks!

William (L) and Matthew (R)

Jillian and her cousin Elias in FL (and the babies)

Elias, Jillian, Preston and Crawford (the Tucker Boys) in FL

All the kids together!

Jillian and Grampa playing soccer in FL


"100% Awesome" souvenir onsies (straight from the Magic Kingdom)

The boys asleep after enjoying their new mobile:

William, Jillian and Matthew

William and Matthew

Out for a walk...the only way I can get a good pace is to strap them all in!

Jillian has grown her very first tomato!

Matthew

Matthew

William

William (tummy time is tough work!)

Jillian using the baby carrier for her own babies

Matthew and William

Daddy and William

Mommy and William on Mother's Day (also my birthday)

Jillian ready for school

Matthew and William

William and Matthew

Matthew and William

No comments: